I’m still trying to look for the individual photos. All I have are these collages. Can I say NENE? I let out a major guffaw when I saw the photos. However disturbing, looking at the photos made me quite sentimental. It’s been quite a journey.
Mom, thank you… for doing what you do best, and for giving your children priceless memories and moments to look back on.
Can you believe it’s been almost 7 years? You are the best party planner. EVER. Walang kokontra. Hahaha.
P.S. Wedding ko pala ha. Hahaha. Kidding. Within the decade pa naman. 😉
Details I remember (Sorry, my memory’s gotten SOOO BAAAAD)
- Theme: Broadway & Vintage Hollywood
- Edsa Shang
- Wack Wack Country Club
- Flapper dress by Dennis Lustico, Red Lace Gown by Randy Ortiz
- Fireworks by Dragon Fireworks, and of course sponsored by Ninang Mench. Haha.
- Flowers by Jun Hen
- Hair and Make Up: Ken & Roman
- Styling: Eric Pe Benito
- Photography by Rommel Bundalian
- Music: Da Capo Instrumentalists, Vince Lahorra
- Broadway Cake by Maite Gregorio & Candy Sanchez of Cake Concepts
- Mom’s creative juices brought to life with the help of Nong Narciso (Casa Mercedes), Winnie and Willin Go (Party Perks), etc.