Isabella “Sab” Jose is an actress, teacher and entrepreneur. She is the Marketing and PR Director of The Sandbox Collective (@thesandboxco).
In Spring 2018, she graduated from the Guildford School of Acting, UK with a Master of Arts degree in Musical Theatre. An alumna of Ateneo Blue Repertory and graduate of Ateneo de Manila University, Sab pursued her postgraduate studies in Marketing at the Ateneo Graduate School of Business.
She has appeared in various musical productions in Manila, including Lungs (The Sandbox Collective), Eto Na! Musikal nAPO! (9WT), Grease (9WT), Shrek (Atlantis Theatrical Entertainment Group), Peter Pan (Repertory Philippines), RENT (9WT) and The Wedding Singer (9WT). During her stint in London, she appeared in multiple productions, such as Traces: A New Musical, Carrie the Musical, GSA Showcase (Shaftesbury Theatre), Fabulous Fifty: 50 Years of Musicals, and Spilt Milk (The Other Palace).
Her directorial works include:
- The Sandbox Collective’s Dani Girl (Assistant Director to Toff De Venecia)
- The Sandbox Collective’s No Filter & No Filter 2.0 (Acting Coach and Assistant Director to Toff De Venecia)
- 9 Works Theatrical’s American Idiot (Assistant Director to Robbie Guevara)
- Ateneo Blue Repertory’s Shared Spaces (Co-director alongside Bibo Reyes)
Sab’s teaching stints include:
- 2019 — Stage Camp Program Director
- 2018 — Immaculate Concepcion Academy / Drama Guild
- 2015 —Stage Camp Teens Co-Teacher
Sab was the Managing Editor and a contributor for Summit Book’s 2016 release of the book No Filter.
Spotlight Profile: https://www.spotlight.com/interactive/cv/0279-1206-7846